We always try to learn the needs and goals of our Clients. Bilateral communication makes cooperation much easier. Therefore we have answered a few questions so that you could get to know us better. We invite you to dialogue.
Why the name LET PR?
- The name originates from two phrases, "LET US" - and "PR" - "public relations". With us, this combination gains a new dimension: a license for a good relationship.
What is important for LET PR when working with the client?
- Dialogue is the key as it which allows us to know the client's needs and create a strategy of actions tailored to his needs. We treat each client individually, as there are no two identical companies.
- We listen, ask and analyze - from researching the needs to achieving the goal.
- We have a wide range of services, but we place great emphasis on online activities, especially in the field of e-PR and social media. The Internet has huge potential for building the image of companies and people. We use it effectively!
- Dialogue, partnership and trust - this is the pillar of the license for good relations!
- The main goal of LET PR is client satisfaction and we strive for that consistently.
Questions and Answers - welcome!